David Dugan is the business Elite500 Mastermind, where he uses his unique educational, professional and personal experiences to be one of the best business coaches. What fuels his passion to help other entrepreneurs his is deep love for helping other people to achieve their ultimate success.
David served in the Australian Navy for 18 years and retired as a Commander. David was awarded the Humanitarian Overseas Medal for work during the 2004 Tsunami, when many lives were lost. Aside from his humanitarian work, David worked 14 years coaching, sustaining five tertiary qualifications. David never ceases his self improvement, earning a number of coaching credentials, including the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership, International Coach Federation, and being a Trainer with Anthony Robbins the world’s authority on the psychology of peak performance and organisational turnaround. David tributes his “most invaluable, down-to-earth, mind-blowing-mentoring” he ever received was from Keith Cunningham, The real ‘Rich Dad’, in Robert Kiyosaki’s #1 best seller, “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”.
In this episode we talk about
- Humanitarian efforts from the 2004 Tsunami
- David Dugan’s date with Destiny and how it changed his life
- What is Entrepreneurial flow
- Misconception that discipline equals restriction
- David Dugan’s “10 year tip”
- 7 habits of highly successful people
- What legacy David Dugan wants to leave not just for his family but beyond that
- Critical drivers
- Dugan’s daily routine for success
- How martial arts breathing techniques can improve your entrepreneurial performance
- What our teeth tell us about what we should be eating
- Blood types and different diet requirements
- What David Dugan asked the 25th Prime Minister of Australia