Wouldn’t it be great if you could learn from one of the greatest investing minds around? Well you’re in luck, in this weeks episode of the Get Invested podcast, you’ll get a chance to do just that. Dr. David Dugan has had a massively varied career, he has been a business mentor, navy commander, dentist, financial planner, mentor, coach, and is a highly successful investor.
We go in-depth on investing, what the ideal investments look like, how to handle and approach risk. You’ll also learn about how his experiences as a helped him cultivate his investing prowess, and how often the problem isn’t what we want but not taking the time figure out how to get there. He also shares with us why the planning stage of your goals can often be more important than the action that comes after it.
If that wasn’t enough, we also go over:
- A simple technique Dr. David Dugan uses to keep himself from hitting his goals
- How to always get the edge in any industry
- A way to plan your life that skyrockets your success
- The fundamental question that helps you map out your ideal lifestyle
- The one characteristic that separates the successful from the unsuccessful
- Why knowing your role can elevate your workflow
- Why tell people what you’re doing increases your chances of success
- Why you shouldn’t look for exciting investments
- Why being the best won’t necessarily make you the most successful
- The single best investment Dr. David Dugan ever made