Hi there, I’m Nick Farrow – an experienced real estate investment coach, a founder of TV producer World Wide Entertainment, firefighter, ski instructor and now Business Coach and Mentor at Abundance Global.
Working with small to medium businesses throughout my career, I know that entrepreneurs take enormous financial risk to the benefit of society, yet are left to fend for themselves, often without a safety net. As Business Owners we deserve so much better, and I am doing something about it!
I have been involved in businesses that have both flourished and failed, and I observed 3 common issues they face:
- Their businesses only generate enough cash to survive, not prosper
- Businesses are “invisible” in the marketplace so do not attract or convert enough leads
- Business owners feel isolated, without the support they need to flourish
To help entrepreneurs tackle these frustrations, I joined forces with David Dugan, outstanding Business Coach and founder of Abundance Global. At Abundance Global there is a collective of entrepreneurs who connect to educate, encourage and support each other in unlocking their hidden potential.
Through the mentoring program our entrepreneurs are able to:
- access and successfully navigate powerful tools and resources they need to grow their business
- learn how to generate more leads and automate conversion.
- grow successful and profitable businesses so the owners can contribute to the wider community.
I grew up in a family that fostered entrepreneurial spirit. I believe owning a business is how a person puts their stamp on the world, supports their lifestyle and challenges themselves to create results that are for the greater good. It is my goal to foster that spirit – and through the Programs at Abundance Global, I am able to do just that.